Child-Friendly Accountability in the Context of Target 16.2 of the SDGs: Recommended Methodology
January 18, 2017
ChildFund Alliance’s Child-friendly Accountability initiative aims to improve the child protection system at the local, regional and national level. It will ensure that children and youth are able to monitor and improve local protection systems by building their knowledge, supporting them in identifying protection gaps and facilitating direct action or advocacy with their communities to address these gaps.
This methodology describes the initiative. Coming soon are a Field Manual and Toolbox.
Read more about our Child-friendly Accountability initiative.
Child-Friendly Accountability in the Context of Target 16.2 of the SDGs
- Child-friendly accountability methodology – FULL REPORT, English
- Child-friendly accountability – Executive summary, English
- Hacia un mundo seguro para la ninez_Medodologia
- Hacia un mundo seguro para la ninez_Medodologia – resumen ejecutivo
- 「子どもにやさしいアカウンタビリティ」- Executive summary, Japanese
- 어린이들이 안전 한 세상 : SDG 16.2 맥락에서 보는 아동 – Executive summary, Korean
- Rendición de cuentas adaptada a la infancia – Executive summary, Spanish
Piloting Child-friendly Accountability Infographics
- Piloting Child-friendly Accountability – English
- Piloto Cuentas Adaptadas a la Niñez – Spanish
- パイロット版 子どもにやさしいアカウンタビリティ – Japanese
- Piloting Child-friendly Accountability 활동소개