Child-Friendly Accountability in the Context of Target 16.2 of the SDGs: Recommended Methodology
- January 19, 2017
- by Diana Quick
ChildFund Alliance’s Child-friendly Accountability initiative aims to improve the child protection system at the local, regional and national level. It will ensure that children and youth are able to monitor and improve local protection systems by building their knowledge, supporting them in identifying protection gaps and facilitating direct action or advocacy with their communities to address these gaps.
Child-Friendly Accountability in the Context of Target 16.2 of the SDGs
- Child-friendly accountability executive summary
- SDGsのターゲット16.2の : 「子どもにやさしいアカウンタビリティ」 (executive summary, Japanese)
- 어린이들이 안전 한 세상 : SDG 16.2 맥락에서 보는 아동 Child-Friendly Accountability (executive summary, Korean)
- Rendición de cuentas adaptada a la infancia en el marco de la meta 16.2 de los Objetivos de Desarrollo Sostenible (executive summary, Spanish)
- Piloting Child-friendly Accountability (infographics)
Guidelines for the Implementation of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction
- March 18, 2015
- by Children in a Changing Climate Coalition
The Children in a Changing Climate coalition, of which ChildFund Alliance is a member, puts forward a set of guidelines for a child-centred approach to the implementation of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction.